- Bachelor of Science, Osaka University, PhD in Science, the Graduate School of Science, Tokyo University (Astronomy)
- Director of Astronomy Dissemination Project Office, Graduate School of Science, Kyoto University. Part-time Lecturer, Kansai University. Part-time Lecturer, Osaka University of Economics. Former Research Fellow, Osaka University. Former Part-time Lecturer, Shiga University.
- Received the Science and Technology Award from the Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology in 2013.
- Overview Of Information Networks
- Project basic exercise
Field of Specialization
- Celestial Plasma Astronomy (Active Galactic Nuclear Jet, Sun)
- Science Communication
Performance (Awards, Academic Papers, Books, Etc.)
- Received the Science and Technology Award (comprehension promotion department) from the Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology in 2013.
Academic Papers and Reports
- General-Relativistic MHD Simulation of Jets from a Geometrically Thin Accumulation Disk Around a Schwarzschild Black Hole, in Highly Energetic Physical Processes and Mechanisms for Emission from Astrophysical Plasmas, p 373, 2000, (co-authorship)
- The Log-Normal Distributions of Coronal Mass Ejection-Related Solar Flares and the Flare/CME Model of Gamma Ray Bursts, in 28 th International Cosmic Ray Conference, p 2729, 2003, (co-authorship)
- Quasi-periodic Inward Shock Formulations in the System of a Black Hole and an Accumulation Disk and Application to Quasi-periodic Oscillations in Galactic Black Hole Candidates, ApJ, Vol. 610, p 897, 2004, (co-authorship)
- The Quasi-periodic Inward Shock Formulations from an Accumulation Disk to a Black Hole and Application to Quasi-periodic Oscillations in Microquasars, in Stellar-Mass, Intermediate-Mass, and Supermassive Black Holes, p 307, 2004, (co-authorship)
- Shock Wave Generated in Accretion Flows to Black Holes, Summary of the 14 Theoretical Astronomy Panel Symposium, p 130, 2001, (co-authorship)
- Application of Quasi-periodic Shock Wave Formation Propagating from an Accretion Disk to a Black Hole and to a Casi-periodic Oscillation: Summary of the 16 Theoretical Astronomy Panel Symposium, 2003, (co-authorship)
- Study of Active Galactic Nuclear Jets by Two-Dimensional Special Relativistic Radiative Hydrodynamics Simulation, Summary of the 18 Theoretical Astronomical Panel Symposium, 2005, (co-authorship)
- Local NPOs Working on ICT Utilization, 3 Sec (Kyoto 1000 Astronomy Road Tour), KICC (Kinki Information and Communications Council), Spring issue 9, p2, 2012
- Kyoto 1000 Astronomy Road Tour, Astronomy Education (Astronomical Education Research Association), Vol. 24, No. 1, p. 22, 2012, (co-authorship)
- Astrotalk @ Kyoto University Museum, Astronomy Education (Astronomical Education Research Association), Vol. 26, No. 2, p. 35, 2014, (co-authorship)
- 'Space Earth Earthquakes and Volcanoes' (enlarged edition), (co-authorship), Kokinshoin, 2007
- 'Science around the Great East Japan Earthquake and Disaster' (Science Disasters 2), (co-authorship), Kokinshoin, 2014