On March 6th (Sat), an “Information Class Support Seminar” will be held at Kyoto Computer Gakuin.
Information on “Information Class Support Seminar” sponsored by Practical Publishing
|We will hold a briefing session on the new course of study explanation !!
17: 00 ～ 17: 15 Explanation about explanation 17: 15 ～ 17: 30 Q & A
Lecturer Hyogo Prefectural Nishinomiya Imazu High School Teacher Mansumi Sato
The new subject information started and the seventh year was about to end.Well, I think that you have made various attempts to develop your class, but I hear that you have a new problem.Therefore, with the cooperation of Kyoto Information Graduate University and Kyoto Computer Gakuin, we have organized an “Information Class Support Seminar” with examples of class development and problem solving by lecturers.
- March 6, 2010 (Sat) 14: 00-17: 30
- Kyoto Computer Gakuin Kyoto Station School New Building 3F
Kyoto Information Graduate University Kyoto Station Satellite
- Street address:
- 10-5 Nomaemachi, Nishikujoji, Minami-ku, Kyoto, Kyoto
- 075-681-6333 (representative)
- Contents (plan)
- ① Approach from “Information A / C” to “Society and Information”
- -Practice with current teaching materials that are conscious of "Acquisition / Utilization" as indicated in the New Course of Study-
- Hyogo Prefectural Nishinomiya Imazu High School Teacher Mansumi Sato
- Introducing the practice of “Society and Information”, which is the subject of the new curriculum, using teaching materials such as digitization, communication, network, and information morals that are currently used in class
- ② Practical training on “Measurement / Control and Problem-Solving Learning with Cart Robot”
- Prof. Takashi Inagawa, Teacher, Higashi Hyakutori High School, Osaka Prefecture
- Students who do not have programming or control knowledge will practice problem solving by performing a line trace using a cart robot, thinking about their course in a short time, and creating a program that runs on top of it.
- ③ Information security and web business
- －E-Business Marketing Strategy and Security－
- Prof. Hironobu Taka, Professor, Kyoto University of Information Sciences
- With the rapid spread of computers and mobile terminals, online information search, and the use of e-mail, the Internet is spreading at an explosive rate. Shopping on the Internet is now underway.
However, in order to purchase on the Internet, customers have to enter personal information.This problem may cause a security problem in which privacy information such as “purchased products” is leaked along with personal information such as “name” and “address”.
Also, when using e-mail as a new customer acquisition tool instead of direct e-mail, there is a problem of spamming when a large amount is sent.In fact, according to a survey by CSK Win Technology, 75% of received mail is spam, and this figure is increasing every year.
Such a result is the result of using e-mail as a tool for acquiring new customers, which leads to misuse of e-mail marketing methods.Not only was it an obstacle to establishing an effective marketing strategy using e-mail, but it also resulted in security problems such as leakage of personal information due to spam.
I will explain these stories and the construction of a security system that is a proxy server system for protecting personal information that can be introduced by small and medium-sized businesses at low cost.
- Entry fee:
- Free of charge (Transportation expenses will be paid at your own expense)
- If you wish to participate, please return the separate entry sheet by toll-free FAX by February 25 (Thu).After confirming your attendance, we will contact you with details.
In addition, due to the venue, application will be on a first-come-first-served basis.Thank you for your understanding.
- 5-1-3 Miyahara, Yodogawa-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka
- Jikkyo Publishing Osaka Branch
- TEL: 06-6397-2400
- Contact: Fujikawa
- 5 Gobancho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
- Jikkyo Publishing Co., Ltd.
- TEL: 03-3238-7851
- Charge: Editing Section 3 Yano
- Entry sheet destination:
- FAX: 0120-070-772 (toll-free)
- Download guide and entry sheet