A Tokyo Alumni Reception will also be held on July 30.Alumni living in the Kanto area are encouraged to attend.
The Kyoto College of Graduate Studies for Informatics (KCGI) and Kyoto Computer Gakuin (KCG) will exhibit at e-Learning World (e-Learning(TM) WORLD 2.0) again this year.
We look forward to seeing many of you there.
Alumni of the University are also welcome to attend.
A reception for the Tokyo Alumni Association (KCGI and KCG alumni, students, faculty and staff) will also be held on Friday, July 30.
Alumni are cordially invited to attend.
e-Learning™ WORLD 2.0 -Expo & Conference
Wednesday, July 28 - Friday, July 30, 2010
Tokyo Big Sight, West Hall 3 and Conference Tower
- e-Learning WORLD 2.0 Executive Committee
- Fuji Sankei Business i
- （C.N.T. Co.
- Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications (formerly Ministry of Public Management, Home Affairs, Posts and Telecommunications)
- Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare
- Information-technology Promotion Agency, Japan
- National Federation of Prefectural Boards of Education
- The Japan Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- （Japan Business Federation
- Sankei newspaper company
- Japan E-Learning Consortium, a non-profit organization
- The Japan Society for Knowledge Management
- ASTD International Japan
- （Learning Software Information Research Center
- Japan Society for Information and Systems in Education
- （Center for Computer Education and Development
- （Talent Development and Education Research Foundation
- （Association for Information Education at Private Colleges and Universities
- National Federation of Educational Institutes of Japan
- Japan e-Learning Association, a non-profit organization
- Japan Society for Educational Technology/Japan Society for Educational Technology
- （Japan Society for the Promotion of Educational Technology
- （Japan Computer System Dealers Association
- （Japan Audio Visual Education Association/Japan Society for Information Science Education
Admission 1,000 yen (admission free for invitation ticket holders and pre-registered attendees)
*KCGI and KCG alumni and students will receive an invitation for free admission.
Please send us your name, address, telephone number, graduation year and department (department and year for current students), and "I would like a free admission ticket" with the title "e-Learning World" to Email : email@example.com and "I would like to receive a free admission ticket".
- ＜Outline of TUAT Booth Exhibit
「ネットワークマルチバーシティ」oriented e-learning solutions
The Kyoto College of Graduate Studies for Informatics, along with the Kyoto Computer Gakuin, which is equivalent to an undergraduate course, uses e-learning systems such as CMS, video conferencing systems, communication systems, and photography rooms / PCs for all subjects, including face-to-face classes.
- World's first e-learning system for the signing ceremony of an overseas university partnership (video),Japan-Korea distance lectures (photo)
- Information on graduate schools where e-learning courses are available.Course Guide, Sample Timetable
- Communication system using mathematical formulas (MathML) (demo)
- Proposed a new solution 「ネットワークマルチバーシティ」to expand the use of IT in school management by linking with teaching systems in cooperation with other universities.
e-Learning World Official Website
- Friday, July 30, 18:30-21:30
- Italian restaurant on the 6th floor of Atre, Oimachi Station
- 3,500 yen (tentative)
- ＜For more information, please contact us.
- If you wish to attend the Alumni Reception, please send an email with the title "e-Learning World Alumni Reception" with your name, telephone number, graduation year and department by July 28 to Email : firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, telephone number, graduation year and department by July 28.Details will be provided.