The Tokyo Alumni Reception was also held on July 30.All alumni living in Kanto are encouraged to attend.
Kyoto College of Computer Science (KCGI) and Kyoto Computer Gakuin (KCG) will exhibit at e-Learning(TM) WORLD 2.0 again this year.
We look forward to seeing many of you there.
Alumni are also welcome to attend.
A reception for Tokyo Alumni Association (alumni, students, faculty and staff of KCGI and KCG) will also be held on July 30 (Fri.).
All alumni are cordially invited to attend.
e-Learning™ WORLD 2.0 -Expo & Conference
- ＜Date of Meeting
July 28 (Wed) - 30 (Fri), 2010
Tokyo Big Sight, West Hall 3 and Conference Tower
- e-Learning WORLD 2.0 Executive Committee
- Fuji Sankei Business i
- （C.N.T. Corporation
- Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
- Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications (formerly Ministry of Public Management, Home Affairs, Posts and Telecommunications)
- Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare
- Information-technology Promotion Agency, Japan
- National Federation of Prefectural Boards of Education
- The Japan Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- （Nippon Keidanren (Japan Business Federation)
- Sankei newspaper company
- ＜Special cooperation
- Japan E-Learning Consortium, a specified nonprofit organization
- The Knowledge Management Society of Japan
- ASTD International Japan
- （Learning Software Information Research Center
- Japan Society for Information and Systems in Education
- （Computer Education and Development Center
- （Foundation for Talent Development and Education
- （The Association of Private University Information Education
- National Federation of Educational Institutes of Japan
- Japan e-Learning Society, a specified nonprofit organization
- Japan Society for Educational Technology / Japan Society for Educational Technology
- （Japan Society for the Promotion of Educational Technology
- （Japan Computer System Dealers Association
- （Japan Audiovisual Education Association/Japan Society for Information Science Education
- ＜Entrance fee
Admission 1,000 yen (Free admission for those with invitation tickets and those who register in advance)
Graduates and students of KCGI and KCG will receive an invitation ticket for free admission.
Please write your name, address, telephone number, graduation year and department (for current students, department and grade), and "I would like to receive a free admission ticket: firstname.lastname@example.org for free admission.
- ＜Outline of the University's Booth Exhibition
E-learning solutions for "network multiversity
The Kyoto College of Graduate Studies for Informatics, along with the Kyoto Computer Gakuin, which is equivalent to an undergraduate course, uses e-learning systems such as CMS, video conferencing systems, communication systems, and photography rooms / PCs for all subjects, including face-to-face classes.
- The world's first signing ceremony of an overseas university partnership held via e-learning system (video), Japan-Korea remote lecture (photo)
- Information on graduate schools where e-learning courses are available.Course Guide, Sample Timetable
- A communication system using mathematical expressions (MathML) (demo)
- We proposed a new solution , "Network Multiversity, " which expands the use of IT in school management by linking it with the teaching system and cooperating with other universities.
E-Learning World Official Site
- ＜Date and Time
- Friday, July 30, 18:30 - 21:30
- Italian restaurant on the 6th floor of ATRE, Oimachi Station
- ＜Membership fee
- 3,500 yen (tentative)
- ＜Application and Inquiries
- If you would like to attend the Alumni Party, please send an email with your name, telephone number, graduation year and department to Email . at [email protected] by July 28 with the title "e-Learning World Alumni Party": email@example.com by July 28.We will let you know the details.