- （インド）アンナ大学大学院 Faculty of Computer Science，Master of Engineering in Computer Science and Engineering，First class with Distinction
- 茨城大学大学院理工学研究科博士後期課程修了 博士（工学）
- Sales and Distribution System Development 1
- IoT and Wireless Networks
- Computer Programming（C++）
- Data analysis using R programming.
- Iot and network sensing using Renesas，Arduino,Raspberry Pi.
- Development of verticality determination sensor and application
- Data analysis for Career Trek
- Software used: R，EXCEL
Created visually impactful dashboards in Excel for data reporting by using pivot tables. Extracted，interpreted and analyzed data to identify key metrics and transform raw data into meaningful，actionable information.
- Stock trend prediction using regression analysis
- Software used: R，EXCEL
This work is about the regression analysis for use in stock price prediction by data mining technique. In this analysis，structured and unstructured data of the serial movement of stock prices over a period of time and equities extracted from Nissei stock exchange was used to build a database.
A data mining software tool was used to uncover patterns，models and relationships and also to extract values of variables from the database to predict the future values of other variables through the use of time series data that employed moving average method
- Development of a Atmel 89C51 microcontroller based industrial air dryer controller
The Nitrogen generation unit at the petrochemical industry is equipped with a PLC based control system with remote communication to control to check nitrogen purity.
A microcontroller based unit was developed to replace the cyclometric device which reduces the 32 input/ 24 output to 8 digital input/output.
This is a prototype model to convert the existing Electronic sequence controller into a micro controller based sequence controller for the operation of adsorption and regeneration of two beds in nitrogen plant air dryer.
- Development of a Novel facial expression recognition using SLG model
- Software used: C，Mat LAB
One of the main challenges in facial image expression recognition is illumination invariance and the traditional methods of image recognition require subjective expertise and high computational costs.
A new Spatially Localized Geometric Model (SLG) based novel facial expression recognition system was developed using edge maps generated from standard images that significantly improved computational efficiency.
The new technique eliminates some features which may cause a reduction of the recognition accuracy under occlusion or expression changing.
- Development of an Automatic hospital management system
- Software used: C++，VB.net
An automated system was developed in VB.net for accurate and effective control of their medicines and pharmacy supplies.
This secure storage and dispensing system monitor and control the usage of medicines and supplies throughout the hospital.
Substantial savings are achieved in the hospital through reductions in inventory and consumption
- Online business transaction of automobile parts
- Software used: COBOL，JCL，CICS，DB2
This is a maintenance project of on-line transaction.
This deals the computerized enquiry，sales quotation，purchase order，invoice，delivery status，stock register，payment and report of automobile parts
- Data migration & Data analysis
- Software used: PASCAL，Matflow，SAP ECC
The old data base system痴（PASCAL）data was read and related to the new system's formats and requirements.
The data was interrogated to ensure that it meets the criteria of the target environment and written to the new system.
The accuracy，completeness and adoptability of the translated data were analyzed
- Process improvement by material master，BOM& document master creation
- Software used: SAP R3，EDMS
- Descriptions of the individual parts manufactured in the company are stored in material master records.
- BOM data files were created offline in the customized spread sheet format，corrections like revision level，BOM mass change are done and the data were validated before uploading into the SAP system. Drawings were linked with their products using EDMS.
- The benefits of managing materials by BOM master are significant time/ cost savings，fewer data errors and more efficient& timely production and shipment processes.
- G.Anne Nisha，Nalin Warnajith，Hiroshi Tsuchida，Atsushi Minato (2014) Wireless Sensor Network system for inclination measurement using spirit level・International Journal of Modern Engineering Research，/pages/Vol.5-Iss.3(Version-3) 16-23.
- G.Anne Nisha，Atsushi Minato (2013) Development of a cost effective WSN system for accurate land displacement disaster prevention・10th International Student Conference of Ibaraki University，10-11.
- G.Anne Nisha，Atsushi Minato (2015) Development of Network sensing system for inclination measurement・Gakkai happio /ieej_ib/H27act/conference.
- G.Anne Nisha，Atsushi Minato (2013) WSN system for accurate measurement of land slide・ICAS 15.
- S.H.P.Kushantha Lakesh，D.D.G.L.Dahanayaka，G.Anne Nisha，Nalin Warnajith，Hideyuki Tonooka，Atsushi Minato，Satoru Ozawa (2013) Development of inexpensive multi-parameter sensor based network system for water environment monitoring
International Journal of Environmental
- Akane Kasai，Tomohiro Suzuki，Hirofumi Ynai，G.Anne Nisha，Atsushi Minato，Kosuke Tsukamoto (2013) Recognition of Aerial Handwritten Character using an Accelerometer.