Request and notice for prevention of new coronavirus infection
- Please make sure to wear a mask when you come to school.
- Hand alcohol disinfection and body temperature measurement will be done at the reception.
- If your body temperature is over 37.0℃, you will not be allowed to participate in principle.
- Please refrain from coming to school if you have a fever or cold-like symptoms on the day of the event, or if you are worried about your health.
- We will ventilate the venue as much as possible.
*Please note that the room temperature will fluctuate during ventilation.
- We will do our best to accommodate you at a distance.
- If you have traveled abroad within the past month, we may not accept your application.
- If you do not make an appointment for the graduate school information session and come to the school on the day, we will not be able to help you.
- Please note that it may take longer than usual to send materials.
The schedule and contents may be subject to change depending on the status of the new coronavirus epidemic.
Reservations will be closed as soon as capacity is reached or without notice depending on the situation.
The Kyoto College of Graduate Studies for Informatics (KCGI) holds Information sessions for graduate school program. In the information session, the outline of the curriculum, the scholarship system, the faculty, etc. are introduced, as well as detailed information about the entrance examination. There is also a time for individual consultation by teachers. Please feel free to join us.
- Date and Time
- Saturday, June 12, 2021, 10:00 - 12:00
- Saturday, August 21, 2021, 10:00 - 12:00
- Reception starts 15 minutes before the start time.
- Aim Attain Hakata Ekimae Rental Conference Room 5F
- Postal code: 812 0011
Yaoji Bld. 3- 25 -24 Hakata-ekimae, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka-shi
■2-minute walk from Hakata exit of JR Hakata Station
Information on Individual Consultation at The Kyoto College of Graduate School for Informatics
We offer individual consultation at our Kyoto school at any time. While answering your questions, we will explain the characteristics of the university, its curriculum, and its scholarship system.
The Kyoto College of Graduate School for Informatics Admission Center
TEL: 075-681-6332 0120-911-122 (Enrollment consultation only)
For international students
TEL: 075-681-6334 E-mail: email@example.com
Individual consultations at the Fukuoka venue will be held at the graduate school briefing session.