Request and notice for prevention of new coronavirus infection
- Please make sure to wear a mask when you come to school.
- Hand alcohol disinfection and body temperature measurement will be done at the reception.
- If your body temperature is over 37.0℃, you will not be allowed to participate in principle.
- Please refrain from coming to school if you have a fever or cold-like symptoms on the day of the event, or if you are worried about your health.
- We will ventilate the venue as much as possible.
*Please note that the room temperature will fluctuate during ventilation.
- We will do our best to accommodate you at a distance.
- If you have traveled abroad within the past month, we may not accept your application.
- If you do not make an appointment for the graduate school information session and come to the school on the day, we will not be able to help you.
- Please note that it may take longer than usual to send materials.
The schedule and contents may be subject to change depending on the status of the new coronavirus epidemic.
Reservations will be closed as soon as capacity is reached or without notice depending on the situation.
The Kyoto College of Graduate Studies for Informatics (KCGI) holds Information sessions for graduate school program. In the information session, the outline of the curriculum, the scholarship system, the faculty, etc. are introduced, as well as detailed information about the entrance examination. There is also a time for individual consultation by teachers. Please feel free to join us.
- Date and Time
- Saturday, July 10, 2021 13: 00 ~ 16: 00 ※ Explanation meeting for international students held at the same time
- Saturday, December 4, 2021 13: 00 ~ 16: 00, held by online (Zoom) ※ Explanation meeting for international students held at the same time
- Reception starts 15 minutes before the start time.
- The Kyoto College of Graduate School for Informatics, Tokyo Satellite Campus
- Postal code: 106 0046
Tokyo, Minato-ku, Motoazabu 3-chome 1 -35 VORT, Motoazabu 4F
In Human Media, Inc.
■8-minute walk from Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line Roppongi Station exit 1a
■10 minute walk from exit 3 of Roppongi Station on the Toei Oedo Line.
- Outline of graduate school, curriculum, method of taking courses, explanation of entrance examinations and scholarship systems, individual consultation, etc.
Saturday July 10, 2021
|What IT personnel are now looking for|
|Lecturer||Professor Hisaya Tanaka|
The society we live in today is rapidly becoming digitalized and is entering the era of "Society 5.0.The evolution of computer technology has made our society much more efficient, and the development of the Internet has created an environment where people all over the world can obtain information at the same time, and where individuals can send information to the world.The conventional information barrier such as country, region, and enterprise are removed by the Internet, and it became a society in which information is shared globally. Moreover, computers have become ubiquitous in our daily life. In the future, advances in AI and robotics will free humans from simple and dangerous tasks. It is up to human beings to decide what kind of society we want to create, but there is no doubt that the structure and environment of our society will change rapidly.I would like to introduce how IT businesses are going to change, and what kind of skills are expected for IT human resources in the face of such social change.
Saturday, December 4, 2021
We will announce the details as soon as it is finalized.
Information on Individual Consultation at The Kyoto College of Graduate School for Informatics
We offer individual consultation at our Kyoto school at any time. While answering your questions, we will explain the characteristics of the university, its curriculum, and its scholarship system.
The Kyoto College of Graduate School for Informatics Admission Center
TEL: 075-681-6332 0120-911-122 (Enrollment consultation only)
Fax: 075-681-6335 E-mail: email@example.com
For international students
TEL: 075-681-6334 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Individual consultations at the Tokyo Satellite will be held at the graduate school information session.