On Sunday, September 20, at Kyoto Computer Gakuin Kyoto Station School ET Robocon 2009 Kansai Area Conference is held. ET Robocon Is the theme of technical education in the field of embedded software.
The competition is a competition that competes for speed by autonomously running on the course determined by the body of the conventional Lego block (RCX), and from this year, an inverted pendulum called the new model NXT walks. Also increased.Both compete for software technology analyzed and designed with UML (*), etc., on the same hardware (body).
* UML (Unified Modeling Language)
On September 20th, a competition using robot cars (speed race) will be held, and on the following day, a workshop will be held to discuss the relationship between design and speed race.If you are interested, please feel free to join us.
- September 20, 2009 (Sun)
- 13: 00-17: 15 ET Robocon Competition
- September 21, 2009 (Monday / Holiday)
- 10: 00-14: 00 Workshop
- Kyoto Computer Gakuin Kyoto Station School (7-minute walk west from JR Kyoto Station)
- Japan Embedded Systems Technology Association (JASA)
- NPO Embedded Software Administrators and Engineers Development Study Group (SESSAME)
- Kyoto Information Graduate University ・ Kyoto Computer Gakuin
- ET Robocon official website
- ET Robocon 2009 Kansai area official website
- [To the press]
- Reference page