On May 21 (Thursday), a person who was infected with a new influenza virus was confirmed in Kyoto city.The University will take measures to stop attending school due to classes, not closed or closed.
From May 22 (Friday) to 27 (Wednesday), classes will be conducted by e-learning.Please note that how to proceed with classes using the Blackboard Learning System varies depending on the person in charge of each class.
All events faced by multiple students will be canceled or replaced.As a general rule, employment guidance and career consultation will be conducted by e-mail.Please stop activities that multiple students face, such as clubs and circles, and communicate with each other if necessary.
Students should continue to respond as follows to prevent the spread of infection.
- If you have any symptoms of suspected influenza infection such as fever and cough, please call a consultation center such as the fever center and get medical advice after receiving instructions.
- Thoroughly implement infection prevention measures.
- Refrain from going out of use
- Thorough gargle and hand washing
- Wearing a mask (for example, when you are in a closed space such as a train or bus, and you are forced to go out)
- Students with job hunting activities have more opportunities for infection as their scope of action increases. Thoroughly take preventive measures for infection and be careful about your physical condition.If you have symptoms such as fever or cough that are suspected of being infected with influenza, do not attend the briefing session or recruitment exam, but contact the company you applied to and the Career Center.(The Career Center is also open during periods when classes are suspended.Please tell us your business by phone or email first)
- Details of e-learning classes will be announced on the campus portal and the Blackboard learning system.
- As students, please understand your situation accurately and act with calm judgment.