- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from The University of Tokyo, Master’s Degree in Engineering (with major in mathematical engineering and information physics) , the Graduate School of Engineering of The University of Tokyo
- Former Executive IT Specialist, Data and AI Division,
- Cloud Headquarters, IBM Japan
- Mathematics for Artificial Intelligence
Field of Specialization
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
- Mathematical Processing Systems
- IT System Development
- Awarded by Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI) and IPA for "Awards Program for Promotion of Informatization" September 21, 2008
Outside the Company
- IPA IT Skill Standards Professional Community ITS Committee Chair, 2007-2012
- Special Lecture in Information Engineering, Department of Information and Communications Engineering, Shibaura Institute of Technology, 2012-2014
- Visiting Professor, Graduate School of Kanazawa Institute of Technology (in charge of "Advanced AI Technology") 2018-2019
- "Data Analysis and Optimization Using an Integrated Environment in the Cloud: Watson Studio", OR Society, April 2020.
- "The Use of LETSMath in High School Mathematics: Especially under the New Courses of Study", July 1990, Japan Society for Science Education.
- "A Prototype of Mathematics Learning Environment and Support System", The 37th Information Processing Society of Japan, September 1988.
- "An Attempt to Control Arousal Level in Surveillance Work," The 13th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Society for Biofeedback Research, June 1986.
- "Creating Profitable AI with Python", Nikkei BP, August 6, 2020.
- "An Introduction to !Python Natural Language Processing for Use in the Workplace," Shoei-sha, Jan. 20, 2020.
- ”The Fastest Way to Understand the Mathematics of Deep Learning”, Nikkei BP, April 11, 2019.
- "Getting Started with Machine Learning and Deep Learning with Watson Studio," Rick Telecom, November 26, 2018.
Author of many magazine articles for "Nikkei Linux", "Nikkei Raspy Magazine", etc.
- Interview with Masanori Akaishi, IBM, who published his third AI-related book, "AI, Work, and Writing"