Request and notice for prevention of new coronavirus infection
- Please make sure to wear a mask when you come to school.
- Hand alcohol disinfection and body temperature measurement will be done at the reception.
- If your body temperature is over 37.0℃, you will not be allowed to participate in principle.
- Please refrain from coming to school if you have a fever or cold-like symptoms on the day of the event, or if you are worried about your health.
- We will ventilate the venue as much as possible.
*Please note that the room temperature will fluctuate during ventilation.
- We will do our best to accommodate you at a distance.
- If you have traveled abroad within the past month, we may not accept your application.
- If you do not make an appointment for the graduate school information session and come to the school on the day, we will not be able to help you.
- Please note that it may take longer than usual to send materials.
The schedule and contents may be subject to change depending on the status of the new coronavirus epidemic.
Reservations will be closed as soon as capacity is reached or without notice depending on the situation.
The Kyoto College of Graduate School of Informatics (KCGI) holds graduate school information sessions. At the information session, we will provide an overview of the curriculum, scholarship system, professors, and other information, as well as detailed information about the entrance examination. There will also be time for individual consultations with faculty members. Please feel free to attend.
- Date and Time
- June 11, 2022 (Mon) 10:00～12:00
- August 20, 2022 (Sar) 10:00～12:00
- Reception starts 15 minutes before the start time.
- AIM Attain Hakata Ekimae Meeting Room 5F
Yaokuji Building, 3-25-24 Hakata Ekimae, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka City, Fukuoka
2 minutes walk from Hakata Exit of JR Hakata Station
Information on Individual Consultation at The Kyoto College of Graduate School for Informatics
Individual consultations are available at any time at the Kyoto Campus. We will answer your questions and explain the features of our school, curriculum, scholarship system, etc.
The Kyoto College of Graduate School for Informatics Admission Center
TEL : 075-681-6332 0120-911-122 (for entrance interviews)
FAX : 075-681-6335
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
For international students
TEL : 075-681-6334 email@example.com
Individual consultations at the Fukuoka venue will be held at the graduate school briefing session.