*Information Session for Sapporo Satellite Campus Graduate School program is held online (Zoom), and the reservation deadline is set.
- Date and Time
- December 10, 2023 (Sun). Reception 12:45. Start 13: 00~ , Online (Zoom) *Information session for international students will be held at the same time.
- February 17, 2024 (Sat). Reception 12:45. Start 13: 00~ , Online (Zoom) *Information session for international students will be held at the same time.
- The Kyoto College of Graduate School for Informatics Sapporo Satellite Campus map
- Time Schedule
- 12: 30 Reception, 13: 00 Start
- 13: 00 ~ 13: 50: School Outline, Educational Curriculum Description, and Equipment Introduction
- 13: 50 ~ 14: 00: Break
- 14: 00 ~ 14: 45: Mini Lecture
- 14: 45 ~ 15: 00: Selection of admissions, explanation of scholarship system
- 15: 00 ~: Individual consultation meeting
- (*Note: The schedule may change slightly in the future.)
- Online individual counseling (school outline, curriculum, course delivery method, entrance examinations, scholarship system, etc.)
December 10, 2023 (Sun)
|Air Pollution Particles Explored by Satellite|
|Lecturer||Professor Sonoyo Mukai|
The term "PM2.5" became well-known after the Beijing air pollution problem in January 2013. The earth's atmosphere is composed not only of molecules but also of aerosols, which are fine particles less than 1/10,000th of a millimeter in diameter. Particles with a diameter of 2.5 micrometers or less are called PM2.5. The smaller the particle diameter, the higher the risk of being absorbed into the body through the respiratory and circulatory systems. Analysis of atmospheric particles is difficult due to the contribution of various factors such as natural origin, artificial origin, and a mixture of both. I will talk about the analysis method using satellites, which is the best way to understand the global scale of these atmospheric pollution particles.
Information on Individual Consultation at The Kyoto College of Graduate School for Informatics
We offer individual consultation at our Kyoto school at any time. While answering your questions, we will explain the characteristics of the university, its curriculum, and its scholarship system.
The Kyoto College of Graduate School for Informatics Admission Center
TEL: 075-681-6332 0120-911-122 (Enrollment consultation only)
Fax: 075-681-6335 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For international students
TEL: 075-681-6334 E-mail: email@example.com