Kyoto Computer Gakuin's engineering department will exhibit at Embedded Technology West 2008/ Embedded Technology Expo Kansai.
We look forward to seeing many of you there.KCG alumni are also welcome to come.
- Embedded Technology West 2009 / Embedded Technology Expo Kansai
- session (of a legislature)
- Thursday, June 4 and Friday, June 5, 2009 10:00-17:00
- Intex Osaka, Hall 5
(1-5-102 Nanko-Kita, Suminoe-ku, Osaka, Japan)
- Japan Embedded Systems Technology Association (JASA)
- Kinki Bureau of Economy, Trade and Industry, Osaka Prefectural Government, Osaka City Government, Information-technology Promotion Agency, Japan
At the KCG booth, the curriculum and student works (autonomous hexapod robot, micromouse, etc.) will be introduced.
The following four engineering departments are introduced as departments that deal with embedded software.
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering (full-time, 4-year program)...An advanced professional degree equivalent to a university degree can be obtained.
- Department of Computer Engineering (full-time, 3-year program)...Trains embedded engineers equivalent to university graduates in 3 years.
- Computer Engineering Fundamentals (2-year full-time course)...Students can learn the fundamentals of embedded systems.
- Department of Automotive Controls (2 years full-time)...Japan's first Department of Automotive Controls.