The Engineering Department of Kyoto Computer Gakuin, one of our group schools, will exhibit at Embedded Technology West 2008 / Embedded Technology Expo Kansai.
We look forward to seeing many of you there.KCG graduates are also welcome to visit.
- Embedded Technology West 2009 / Embedded Technology Expo Kansai
- session (of a legislature)
- Thursday, June 4, 2009 and Friday, June 5, 2009 10:00-17:00
- INTEX Osaka, Hall 5
(1-5-102 Nanko-Kita, Suminoe-ku, Osaka City)
- Japan Embedded Systems Technology Association (JASA)
- Kinki Bureau of Economy, Trade and Industry, Osaka Prefecture, Osaka City, Information-technology Promotion Agency, Japan
At the KCG booth, we will introduce our curriculum and student works (autonomous six-legged walking robot, Micromouse, etc.).
The following four engineering departments are introduced as departments dealing with embedded software.
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering (4 years of full-time study)...Students can obtain an advanced professional degree equivalent to a university degree.
- Department of Computer Engineering (3 years of full-time study)...Develops embedded engineers equivalent to university graduates in 3 years.
- Department of Computer Engineering Fundamentals (2 years of full-time study)...Students can learn the fundamentals of embedded systems.
- Department of Automotive Control (Full-time, 2 years)...Japan's first automotive control department.