An “Information Class Support Seminar” sponsored by Jikkyo Publishing Co., Ltd. will be held at Kyoto Computer Gakuin Kyoto Station School in cooperation with Kyoto Computer Gakuin (KCG) and Kyoto Information Graduate University (KCGI).
This seminar is intended to teach teachers who are in charge of “information” at high school and provide useful knowledge for lessons such as class development and problem solving.
I am sure you will be busy, but I would appreciate it if many teachers gathered.
Date March 16, 2013 (Sat) 14: 00-17: 20
- ① "Online questionnaires and problem solving that can be done in class-Use computers for problem solving-"
- Ishikawa Prefectural Kanazawa Nisui High School Teacher Toshiharu Shikano
- In the new course of study, problem solving is emphasized in both “society and information” and “information science”.Through online questionnaire training, you will be able to experience the publication of results, aggregation of problems, and proposal of solutions.The data will be distributed on CD-ROM so that it can be used in classes from April.
- ② “The fourth wave-Work style changed by the progress of information era”
- Kyoto Computer Gakuin, Kyoto Information Graduate University Associate Professor
- Today, we are facing an advanced information society.Recently, however, not only IT knowledge and technology, but also creativity and sensibilities to create something are required, and it is said that “I want to live” is more important than things.I would like to talk about this “fourth wave (high concept)”, including the relationship with the subject “information”.
- ③ "Troubles related to mobile phones and smartphones-What are the students' security awareness?~ "
- Mr. Junichi Ishida, Researcher, Security Center, Information Processing Promotion Organization (IPA)
- There are a wide variety of problems that students face in a networked society, such as downloading pirated versions, one-click fraud, and troubles related to social networking services.We will introduce check sheets that can confirm the students' security awareness while explaining specific examples and countermeasures.
Participation fee is free.Please pay for transportation expenses at your own expense.
How to apply
If you wish to participate, please send the entry sheet to Fax Publisher's FAX (toll-free) by Friday, March 1st.
After confirming your attendance, details will be sent to you from the publisher.
In addition, application will be on a first-come-first-served basis.
5-1-3 Miyahara, Yodogawa-ku, Osaka 532-0003, Osaka Prefecture
Jikkyo Publishing Osaka Branch
5 Gobancho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-8377
Jikkyo Publishing Co., Ltd.
Person in charge: Editing 3 Section Amagasaki
Entry sheet destination: FAX 0120-070-772 (toll free)