Co-sponsored by KCG Group (Kyoto Computer Gakuin, The Kyoto College of Graduate Studies for Informatics Kyoto International Manga Anime Fair (Kyo Mafu) 2017 Will be held on September 16th (Saturday) and 17th (Sunday), 2017, at the Kyoto City Kogyokan and the Kyoto International Manga Museum.
This year's event, the sixth of its kind, was the largest ever, with a record number of companies and organizations exhibiting.The popular Chara Café, KYO-MAFU store, and stage events will be held every day for two days.As in the previous year, the KCG booth will be located on the third floor of the Miyakomesse venue.Free workshops using LCD pen tablets will be held, and there will also be a gacha with goods from the KCG Group's mascot character "Kyokotan.
We look forward to seeing you there!
- Event Name
- Kyoto International Manga & Anime Fair (KIMAF) 2017
- Holding period
- Saturday, September 16, 2017 - Sunday, September 17, 2017 *Admission until 30 minutes before closing
- Miyakomesse 09:00-17:00 (until 16:00 on 17th)
Kyoto International Manga Museum 10:00-20:00
*Open until 18:00 except 16th and 17th.
- Kyoto International Manga & Anime Fair Executive Committee, Kyoto City
- joint sponsorship
- Kyoto International Manga Museum, KYOTO CMEX Executive Committee, Kyoto Computer Gakuin, The Kyoto College of Graduate Studies for Informatics
KYOMAFU official website
Exhibit Area Map
How to obtain tickets
Available at Lochike, animate stores, Ticket Pia, Seven Ticket, etc.
Kyoto International Manga & Anime Fair 2017 | Kyoto Computer Gakuin