At The Kyoto College of Graduate Studies for Informatics (KCGI), in the second year of the second year, we will work on a course completion project that can be called the culmination of knowledge acquired so far.The project for the completion of the course has the same significance as a master's thesis in a conventional research graduate school in terms of the awarding of degrees.
On February 8, we held a presentation of this year's course completion projects.Group or individual presentations were made under the following titles and critiqued by the supervising professors and others.
Web-based Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- ERP Implementation Research for Global Companies
~Creation of SAP R/3 prototypes for virtual companies
Web-based Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Strategic customer relationships to retain customers in e-business
- e-CRM Pilot in the Small and Medium Grocery Supermarket Industry
Web-based supply chain management (SCM)
- Regression analysis and automatic SAS code generation from the web
- Research on RosettaNet and construction of SCM pilot system
Data Warehouse (DWH) and Knowledge Management
- Building systems to achieve business intelligence
~Analysis and visualization of data by linking SQL Server and Office System~.
- Building a shopping site using SQL Server
- Equipped with cross-selling functionality through data mining
- Development of a distributed information proxy server system for privacy protection
- User-participation mobile learning system development
(lessening the significance or value of the previous word) the likes of