The Kyoto College of Graduate Studies for Informatics (KCGI) and Kyoto Computer Gakuin (KCG) this year will be the only comprehensive forum in Japan that introduces, presents, and discusses “the present and future surrounding e-Learning” with abundant examples. Will also exhibit.We look forward to seeing many of you there.Alumni of the University are also welcome to attend.
A commemorative lecture will be held in Tokyo on Saturday, December 1.An information exchange (reception) for the Alumni Association (KCGI and KCG alumni, students, faculty and staff) will also be held.Alumni are also welcome to attend.
- e-Learning Awards 2012 Forum
- Wednesday, November 28, 2012, 12:00 - 18:00 (scheduled time is subject to change)
Thursday, November 29, 2012, 10:00-18:00
Friday, November 30, 2012 10:00-18:00
- Akihabara UDX Gallery and Gallery Next
- e-Learning Awards Forum Executive Committee / Fuji Sankei Business i
- 1,000 yen (Free admission for invitation ticket holders and pre-registered attendees)
*KCGI and KCG alumni and students will receive an invitation for free admission.
- ＜Outline of TUAT Booth Exhibit
- Network multi-versity that all faculty members work on in all subjects The Kyoto College of Graduate Studies for Informatics, together with Kyoto Computer Gakuin equivalent to undergraduate courses, all teachers in all subjects including face-to-face classes, CMS, video conferencing system, communication system, shooting room, PC E-learning system is used.
We proposed a new solution, "Network Multiversity," which expands the use of IT in school management by linking it with the teaching system in cooperation with other universities, and the four school buildings are already fully connected.
e-Learning World Official Website
e-Learning Awards 2012 Forum