On Saturday, September 29, the ET Robocon 2008 Kansai Regional Competition will be held at Kyoto Computer Gakuin Kyoto Ekimae Campus.
ET Robocon is an event themed on technical education in the field of embedded software.
The competition consists of autonomous driving on a predetermined course using a LEGO-brick car body. The contestants compete in software technology based on the same hardware (car body), which is analyzed and designed using UML (*) and other methods.
UML (Unified Modeling Language)
On September 20, there will be a competition (speed race) using robot cars, and on the following day, September 21, there will be a workshop to discuss the relationship between design and speed racing.
All interested parties are welcome to attend.
- Date & Time
- Saturday, September 20, 2008, 13:00-17:30 ET Robot Contest Competition
September 21, 2008 (Sun.) 10:00 - Workshop
- Kyoto Computer Gakuin, Kyoto Station School
7 min. walk west from Hachijo Exit of JR "Kyoto" Station
- entrance fee
- Hosted by
- ET Robocon 2008 Executive Committee
ET Robocon official website http://www.etrobo.jp/
- District Special Cooperation
- KThe Kyoto College of Graduate Studies for Informatics ・ Kyoto Computer Gakuin
- Related Events
- On the day of the event, an engineering workshop "Car and Motorcycle Lovers Gather!is also held at Kyoto Ekimae School!
Please join us in conjunction with the event.