On Saturday, September 29, Kyoto Computer Gakuin Kyoto Station School ET Robocon 2008 Kansai Region Conference is held.
ET Robocon is an event whose theme is technical education in the field of embedded software.
The competition runs autonomously on the course determined by the body of the Lego block, and competes for software technology analyzed and designed by UML (*) etc. under the same hardware (vehicle body).
* UML (Unified Modeling Language)
On September 20th, a competition using robot cars (speed race) will be held, and on the following day, a workshop will be held to discuss the relationship between design and speed race.
If you are interested, please join us.
- Day time
- September 20, 2008 (Sat) 13: 00-17: 30 ET Robocon Competition
September 21, 2008 (Sun) 10: 00- Workshop
- Meeting place
- Kyoto Computer Gakuin Kyoto Station School
7 minutes on foot from JR Kyoto Station Hachijo Exit
- Entry fee
- ET Robocon 2008 Executive Committee
ET Robocon official website http://www.etrobo.jp/
- Special district cooperation
- Kyoto University of Information Sciences, Kyoto Computer Gakuin
- Related events
- On the day, Engineering workshop “car and motorcycle lovers gather!" Is also held at the Kyoto Station School!
Please participate together.