In commemoration of the 50th anniversary of the founding of the KCG Group, Kyoto Computer Gakuin (KCG) and The Kyoto College of Graduate Studies for Informatics (KCGI) have established a new course, "Dual Diploma Program for Graduate School Graduates" for university graduates and working people who want to change their careers by improving their professional skills and acquiring knowledge of a wide range of web business technologies.
This program enables students to acquire skills and knowledge efficiently in a short period of time, learning IT from the basics at KCG and acquiring more advanced IT application skills at KCGI at the same time.Upon completion, students will receive two degrees: a Bachelor of Professional Studies and a Master of Information Technology (Professional).
In addition, students in this program are eligible for the kcg.edu 50th Anniversary Scholarship Program, which allows them to obtain a master's degree with an additional 100,000 yen in tuition for the two-year program at KCG.
- Those who want to obtain a qualification that will be advantageous for employment.
- Those who are concerned about their age at the time of employment
- Those who have little or no confidence in their computer knowledge.
- Worried about tuition fees?
If you are interested, please feel free to attend the admission information session.
- Department of Application
- Kyoto Computer Gakuin Information Processing Course (Credit System) KCGI Concurrent Course
- Admission Period
- April 2013
- Term of Study
- 2 years (standard)
- Number of people to be admitted
- 40 persons
- *This is the number of applicants for each course of the Information Processing Department as a whole.
- Application eligibility
- 4-year college graduate or advanced degree
Request for brochure / Inquiry
Phone (toll-free): 0120-911-122
Contact us on the web :https://support.kcg.edu/support.cgi