KCG Group (The Kyoto College of Graduate Studies for Informatics, Kyoto Computer Gakuin Etc.), with the support and cooperation of many people in the world, established the “Kyoto Manga and Anime Society” with the main purpose of creating an international Japanese manga and anime human resources network. It was.Kyoto International Manga & Anime Fair (KYOMAFU) 2013" will be held at Kyoto International Exhibition Hall (Miyako Messe) on September 7 (Sat), 2013.
Japanese manga and anime, which are now attracting attention from all over the world, are said to have originated in the "caricatures of birds and animals" that were created in Kyoto during the Heian period (794-1185).The society to be established will be based in Kyoto, and will be a place for comprehensive research and practice on various themes related to manga and anime, including production techniques, human resource education, business strategies, marketing, internationalization, industrial promotion, regional development, history, and criticism.
If you are interested, please join us.
Kyoto Manga and Anime Society Establishment Memorial Forum
Outline of the event
- Date and time: Saturday, September 7, morning session: 10:15 a.m. - 12:15 p.m., afternoon session: 1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Venue: Kyoto City Kangyo-kan (Miyakomesse) Morning session: Open stage on the 1st floor, Afternoon session: Business negotiation zone on the 1st basement floor
Call for auditing participants and how to participate
This event is open to the participants of Kyoto International Manga & Anime Fair, manga and anime industry, artists, creators, researchers, teachers, students, high school students, parents, and anyone who is interested in the industry and culture of manga and anime.
We are looking for participants for both the morning and afternoon sessions.It is possible to participate in both sessions, but please register for each session.Please continue to listen to the morning and afternoon sessions, parts (1) and (2).
Admission ticket to KyoMafu is required only for Part 1 of the morning session.Admission is free for all other visitors.
Application form http://ws.formzu.net/fgen/S33364154/
Program (Some contents may be changed.)(Please note.)
Part 1: 10:15～10:45 "Declaration of the Establishment of the Kyoto Manga and Anime Society / Presentation of the Vision of Japanese Manga and Anime Human Resource Network Spreading from Kyoto to the World
Greetings from the Forum to Commemorate the Establishment of the Kyoto Manga and Anime Society
- Congratulatory Address: Mayor of Kyoto
- Opening remarks: The Kyoto College of Graduate Studies for Informatics, Kyoto Computer Gakuin representative
Declaration of the Establishment of the Kyoto Manga and Anime Society
- Announcement: The Kyoto College of Graduate Studies for Informatics, Kyoto Computer Gakuin Representative
- Endorsement Speech: Mayor of Kyoto
- Congratulatory Address: Mr. Rikio Yoshida, Vice President of the Motion Picture Association of Japan and Executive Officer of TMS Entertainment, Ltd.
11:00～12:15 Panel Discussion "Kyoto to respond to the world's demand for Japanese manga and animation human resources network
- Coordinator: Hiromichi Masuda (Chairperson, Human Resource Development Working Group, Motion Picture Association of Japan)
- Panelists: Representative of Kyoto Institute of Information and Kyoto Computer Gakuin, Mr. Takayuki Matsutani, President of Tezuka Production, Mr. Yohei Sadoshima, President of Cork, and others.
Afternoon Session Part (1) 13:00-13:45 Career Guidance for High School Students, Students and Parents "Career Guidance for Animation Industry Applicants
- Lecturer: Hiromichi Masuda (Chairman of the Human Resource Development Working Group, Japan Video Association)
Afternoon Session Part 2: 13:45～14:30 Report Seminar for High School Students and Parents from Animation Production Sites "Production Sites and Human Resources of the Latest Works
- Presented by Mr. Takashi Nakamura and Mr. Sukeyasu Ishida, Studio Colorido
- Coordinator: Yuichiro Oguro (Editor-in-Chief, Anime Style)
- Planning cooperation: Shuichi Beiko, Producer, Digital Department, Studio Color