On Saturday, March 6, Jikkyo Shuppan will hold an "Information Class Support Seminar" at Kyoto Computer Gakuin.
Information Class Support Seminar" hosted by Jikkyo Publishing Co.
|We will hold a briefing on the new Courses of Study Explanation!
17:00-17:15 Explanation of the Explanation 17:15-17:30 Q&A
Lecturer: Ms. Masumi Sato, Teacher, Hyogo Prefectural Nishinomiya Imazu High School
As we approach the end of the seventh year since the start of the new subject information, we are beginning to get a dim picture of the contents of the new curriculum.I am sure that you have made various attempts in the development of your classes, but I have heard that you have encountered new challenges.Therefore, with the cooperation of The Kyoto College of Graduate Studies for Informatics and Kyoto Computer Gakuin, we have organized an “Information Class Support Seminar” with examples of class development and problem solving by lecturers.
- Date and time
- March 6, 2010 (Saturday) 14:00-17:30
- Location: (in the city of Tokyo, Japan)
- Kyoto Computer Gakuin Kyoto Ekimae School New Bldg. 3F
The Kyoto College of Graduate Studies for Informatics Kyoto Station Satellite
- 10-5 Nishi-Kujo Teranomae-cho, Minami-ku, Kyoto City, Kyoto
- TEL: (0)
- 075-681-6333 (main)
- Contents (tentative)
- (1) Approach from "Information A and C" to "Society and Information
- -Practice with the current teaching materials with an awareness of "acquisition and utilization" as indicated in the new Courses of Study.
- Ms. Masumi Sato, Teacher, Nishinomiya Imazu High School
- We will introduce practices that are conscious of the new curriculum subject, "Society and Information," using teaching materials such as digitization, communication, networking, and information morality that are currently used in the classroom.
- (2) Practical training on "Measurement, control and problem-solving learning with a cart-type robot
- Koji Inagawa, Teacher, Osaka Prefectural Higashi Mozu High School
- Students who have no knowledge of programming or control will practice problem-solving learning by using a dolly-type robot to perform line tracing, think of their own course in a short time, and create a program to run on it.
- (3) Information Security and Web Business
- -e-Business Marketing Strategy and Security
- Prof. Hiromasa KO, Professor, Kyoto Institute of Information Science
- With the rapid proliferation of computers and mobile devices, online information search, and e-mail, shopping on the Internet is becoming more and more popular.
However, there is a problem that customers must enter their personal information in order to make purchases over the Internet.This problem may cause a security issue in that privacy information such as "purchased products" as well as personal information such as "name" and "address" may be leaked.
In addition, when e-mail is used as a tool to acquire new customers by replacing direct mail, the problem of spamming occurs when it is sent in large volumes.In fact, according to a CSK Win Technology survey, 75% of all incoming mail is spam, and this figure is increasing every year.
These results are the result of using e-mail as a tool to acquire new customers, leading to misuse of e-mail marketing techniques.Not only has e-mail become an obstacle to establishing effective marketing strategies, but it has also created a security problem in the form of personal information leakage due to spam.
These stories and the construction of a security system, a proxy server system for personal information protection that can be introduced by small and medium-sized enterprises at low cost, will be explained.
- Participation Fee: $25.00
- Free of charge (transportation expenses are to be borne by the participants)
- Application: (Japanese only)
- If you wish to participate, please return the attached entry sheet by fax at the toll-free number by Thursday, February 25.After confirming your attendance, we will contact you with further details.
Due to the venue, applications will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.Thank you for your understanding.
- For inquiries, please contact
- 5-1-3 Miyahara, Yodogawa-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka
- Jikkyo Shuppan Osaka Branch Office
- Attn: FUJIKAWA
- 5 Gobancho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
- Jikkyo Publishing Co.
- TEL: 03-3238-7851
- Attn: YANO, Editorial Department 3
- Entry form sent to:.
- FAX: 0120-070-772 (toll free)
- Download the guide and entry sheet