ET Robocon is an event whose theme is technical education in the field of embedded software.Software technology analyzed and designed by UML (Unified Modeling Language) etc. under the same hardware as the speed of autonomous walking on a course with an inverted pendulum (two-wheeled robot) called Lego Mindstorms NXT Compete.
A competition (speed race) using an inverted pendulum (two-wheel robot) and a workshop to discuss the relationship between design and speed race will be held.If you are interested, please feel free to join us.The model drawings designed by all participating teams are projected from the morning of the day, so please feel free to view them.
ET Robocon 2012 Kansai Region Conference
- September 16, 2012 (Sun)
- 12: 00-15: 00 ET Robocon Competition
- 15: 30-17: 00 Model workshop
- 17: 15-18: 15 Award ceremony, closing ceremony
- Kyoto Computer Gakuin Kyoto Station School
- ET Robocon official website Application form Please apply more.
Participation on the day is possible, but please apply as much as possible.
- Japan Embedded Systems Technology Association (JASA)
- NPO Embedded Software Administrators and Engineers Development Study Group (SESSAME)
- Kyoto University of Information Sciences, Kyoto Computer Gakuin
- Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry Kinki Bureau of Economy, Trade and Industry
Embedded Systems Industry Promotion Organization (ESIP)
- ET Robocon official website
- ET Robocon 2012 Kansai area official website
- To the press