ET Robocon is an event themed on technical education in the field of embedded software.The competition is based on the speed of an inverted pendulum (2-wheeled robot) called Lego Mindstorms NXT, which walks autonomously on a predetermined course, and on the technology of software analyzed and designed using UML (Unified Modeling Language), etc., on the same hardware.
There will be a competition (speed race) using an inverted pendulum (2-wheeled robot) and a workshop to discuss the relationship between design and speed racing.If you are interested, please feel free to join us.The model drawings designed by all participating teams will be on display from the morning of the event, so please feel free to look at them.
ET Robocon 2012 Kansai Regional Convention
- Sunday, September 16, 2012
- 12:00-15:00 ET Robot Contest Competition
- 15:30-17:00 Model workshop
- 17:15-18:15 Awards Ceremony, Closing Ceremony
- Kyoto Computer Gakuin, Kyoto Station School
- Please apply using the application form on the official ET Robocon website.
You can participate on the day of the event, but please register in advance as much as possible.
- （Japan Embedded Systems Technology Association (JASA)
- NPO Society for Embedded Software Managers and Engineers (SESSAME)
- KThe Kyoto College of Graduate Studies for Informatics ・ Kyoto Computer Gakuin
- Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry Kinki Bureau of Economy, Trade and Industry
Embedded Systems Industry Promotion Organization (ESIP)
- ET Robocon Official Site
- ET Robocon 2012 Kansai Region Official Site
- To the Press