7 useful courses including preparation for national certification exams, app development, and tips on videography
The Kyoto College of Graduate Studies for Informatics, which develops web business professionals, will open a spring course in February 2016 with the aim of improving IT skills for local people.We also offer courses for the general public to make cutting-edge IT more accessible and to improve skills while having fun, such as preparation for qualification exams for job hunting, application development courses, and practical lectures that are useful for business.Programming beginners such as students from nearby universities, junior colleges, and working adults are also welcome to attend.
- Qualification Test Preparation
- In addition to the "IT Passport Exam Passing Points for Job Hunting," a five-day course starting on February 29 to support certification acquisition, a "Basic Information Technology Engineer Exam Preparation Course" will be held on March 7 to focus on improving the level of skills needed to pass the exam.
- For those who want to start their own business.
- In addition, "Entrepreneurship and Business Models," which will be offered from March 7 to 11, will be taught by Professor Masayasu Morita, who has participated in the creation of business models for several companies as an active entrepreneur.Students will acquire the knowledge to start a venture business and learn practical preparation for starting a business based on documents and presentations such as business plans and business plan proposals.
- For those who want to make an app.
- For those interested in developing applications on smartphones, we offer a "hands-on android application development course" (one day only) and an "introduction to android application development" (three days).The basics of smartphone application development are explained in an easy-to-understand manner.
- For those who want to improve their videography skills
- The course, "Introduction to Video Expression - Let's get the hang of videography," will be held at Hyakumanben Campus for beginners to introduce the basics of digital videography and simple tricks to create images that people can enjoy.