On September 26 (Sat.) and 27 (Sun.), "The 21st CG Animation Contest Winning Works Screening" and "CG Ani Cup Japan-France Friendship Match" will be held at Kyoto Ekimae Satellite, Kyoto Institute of Information Science.
The CG Animation Contest has the longest tradition in Japan and is one of the largest CG animation contests in the country, producing many top creators who are active in Japan and abroad.
The screening will also feature a talk show by Yasuhiro Yoshiura, director of "Time of Eve" and also involved in the production of "Rebuild of Evangelion: 2.0".
The French team selected from "e-magiciens," a digital video contest in which 16 EU countries participate, will visit Japan for the CG AniCup.The team will compete in a team competition, similar to judo, against a Japanese representative team selected from the CG animation contests.The winner will be judged by the volume of applause from the audience.
Please come and join us for two days of the latest animations by top creators from Japan and France.
The 21st CG Animation Contest - Screening of Selected Works
- date of holding
- Saturday, September 26, 2009
Doors open 12:30
Concert begins at 13:30
Concert ends at 18:00 (tentative)
- Screening of about 15 CG animation works selected for the contest, and round-table discussion with the winners
- Director's Cut Screening of "Time of Eve" directed by Yasuhiro Yoshiura
CG Annie Cup Friendly match between Japan and France
- date of holding
- Sunday, September 27, 2009
Doors open 14:10
Concert begins 14:40
Concert ends at 19:00 (tentative)
- Five films each representing Japan and France will be screened.The judges and audience applaud to determine the winner.
Five matches will be played from the spearhead to the general to determine the winning country.
- The Kyoto College of Graduate Studies for Informatics, Kyoto Station Satellite Hall
- Contact Information
- Email: (Japanese only)email@example.com
- Detailed URL: http://CGanime.jp/EX/