The University has held seminars to support high school teachers.Based on these achievements, the following programs were adopted this year as well as last year as a training program for improving the teaching skills of math and science teachers of the Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST).Therefore, the “Information” class support seminar will be held as follows.Please join us.I would appreciate it if you could let me know your interested teachers.
- "Modeling and Simulation" and "Multimedia Application" Training 6th
- (Germany) Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST) SPP / Mathematics Teacher Training Program
- Training to improve leadership on "modeling and simulation" and "multimedia utilization"
- Reference number KD094003
- October 25, 2009 (Sun)
14: 00-18: 00 (Reception starts at 13:00)
- The Kyoto College of Graduate Studies for Informatics Kyoto Station Satellite
- Kyoto Information Graduate University
- High school mathematics and information teachers
- 40 (first-come-first-served basis)
- Entry fee
- (1) Chaos and predictability
- Lecturer: Graduate School of Human and Environmental Studies, Kyoto University Professor Toshi Sakai
- Abstract: Computer simulation is an effective method for predicting changes in the global environment.However, if the model that is the premise is not established, it may be a practice of calculation.In order to establish a model, it is necessary to place more emphasis on actual measurement.
Here are a few examples of chaos that can produce completely different results with a slight difference in the initial state and are unpredictable.
- (2) Multimedia network programming using Dolittle
- Instructor: Kyoto Information Graduate University Professor Shozo Naito
- Abstract: “Information Science” in the subject “Information” in the new course of study starting from 2013 focuses on understanding the network mechanism.Therefore, following last year, this time, we will create a chat system as an example of network programming using the Japanese programming language “Dolittle”.
While comparing the network mechanism with the explanation in the current textbook, explain the OSI reference model, IP address, etc., and create a chat system in a practical form.
The creation of a chat system is surprisingly easy because it has been very popular in the “information” class at our university and high school so far, and it is created by “Dolittle”.
- Kanesune Susumu, Kuno Satoshi "Programming with Dolittle" (e-text, 2007) Especially Part5
This book cannot be purchased on amazon.
- Kyoto Prefectural Board of Education
- Kyoto City Board of Education
- Osaka Prefectural Board of Education
- Osaka Prefecture
- Osaka City Board of Education
- Hyogo Prefectural Board of Education
- Kobe City Board of Education, Hyogo Prefecture
- Shiga Prefectural Board of Education
- Nara Prefectural Board of Education (planned)
- Wakayama Prefectural Board of Education
- Reference site
- "Information" class support seminar for school teachers "Modeling and simulation" and "Multimedia utilization" 5th
- "Information" Class Support Seminar for School Teachers "Modeling and Simulation" and "Multimedia Utilization" 4th
- “Information” Class Support Seminar for School Teachers “Modeling and Simulation” and “Multimedia Utilization” 3rd
- “Information” Class Support Seminar for School Teachers “Modeling and Simulation” and “Multimedia Utilization” 2nd
- "Information" class support seminar for school teachers "Modeling and simulation" and "Multimedia utilization" 1st