Due to the impact of the Great East Japan Earthquake, the number of inquiries from eastern Japan, including the Tokyo metropolitan area, to our university and Kyoto College of Graduate Studies for Informatics has increased significantly recently.Therefore, we will hold the Tokyo briefing session three times with the following schedule.If you live in the Tokyo metropolitan area, please take this opportunity to join us.We also accept requests for admission to the vocational school Kyoto Computer Gakuin at the same time, so please apply in the same way.
* Please also see "Notice Regarding Tuition Reduction and Exemption for Those Victims of the Great East Japan Earthquake".
- Friday, July 8 16: 30-18: 30
- Saturday, July 9th 10: 00-12: 00
- Saturday, July 9th, 14: 00-16: 00
- kcg.edu Tokyo Satellite Temporary Office "School of Digital Photography" 4th floor in Motoyoyogi classroom
- 52-16 Motoyoyogicho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
- Tel 03-6804-8180 Fax 03-5307-7287
- * Odakyu Line Yoyogi-Hachiman Station Or Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line Yoyogi Koen Station Exit 1 is near.
- The first hour is an overview of the graduate school, introduction of the school building, entrance examination, scholarship system, human resources to be trained, employment status, curriculum introduction, etc. The remaining 1 hour is an individual consultation.
Kyoto College of Graduate Studies for Informatics Admissions Office
Email: admission@kcg .edu