Due in part to the effects of the recent Great East Japan Earthquake, we have recently been receiving an increasing number of inquiries from eastern Japan, including the Tokyo metropolitan area, about our university and the Kyoto University of Information Science and Technology.We will therefore hold three Tokyo Information Sessions on the following dates.If you live in the Tokyo metropolitan area, please take this opportunity to join us.We will also accept applications for admission to Kyoto Computer Gakuin College at the same time, so please apply in the same way.
*Please also see "Notice of Tuition Reductions and Exemptions for Students Affected by the Great East Japan Earthquake".
- Friday, July 8, 16:30-18:30
- Saturday, July 9, 10:00-12:00
- Saturday, July 9, 14:00-16:00
- kcg.edu Tokyo Satellite Temporary Office "School of Digital Photography" 4th floor in former Yoyogi classroom
- 52-16, Moto-Yoyogi-cho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
- Tel 03-6804-8180 Fax 03-5307-7287
- The nearest station is Yoyogi-Hachiman Station on the Odakyu Line orYoyogi-Koen Station on the Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line, Exit #1.
- ＜Flow of the day
- The first hour includes an overview of the graduate school, introduction of the school building, entrance examinations, scholarship system, human resources development, employment situation, and curriculum. The remaining hour is for individual consultations.
Admissions Office, Kyoto Institute of Information Science
TEL : 075-681-6332
FAX : 075-681-6335
Email : email@example.com