Last year, the contents of the new Courses of Study were published, and I am sure that schools are considering the new curriculum.I think that you have made various attempts to develop your classes on a regular basis. However, in the case of publishing, classes and examples of lectures by teachers with the cooperation of The Kyoto College of Graduate Studies for Informatics and Kyoto Computer Gakuin are available. We organized an “Information Class Support Seminar” with content such as solutions.
We know that this is a busy time of year for you, but we hope that many of you will be able to attend this meeting and provide an opportunity for you to learn something useful for your teaching.
- Date & Time
- Saturday, July 30, 2011 14:00-17:30
- Kyoto Computer Gakuin Kyoto Station School New Building 3F (The Kyoto College of Graduate Studies for Informatics Kyoto Station Satellite)
- 10-5, Nishi-Kujo Teranomae-cho, Minami-ku, Kyoto City, Kyoto
- Hosted by
- Jikkyo Publishing Co.
- The Kyoto College of Graduate Studies for Informatics, Kyoto Computer Gakuin
- Contents (tentative)
- (1) "Digital Representation of Color: A Mosaic Mural as a Subject" (2) "Digital Representation of Color: A Mosaic Mural as a Subject" (3)
- Katsuhiko Sato, Teacher, Hyogo Prefectural Itami Kita High School
- The course will provide practical training on digital representation of colors using an algorithm for creating mosaic murals, which are often seen at cultural festivals.
- We will consider color reduction algorithms and color space modeling, including how to reduce the number of colors and what it means for colors to be similar.
- (2) "Multimedia Smartphone Support! Even high school students can get this far in HTML5."
- Kayo Aoyama, Teacher, Kyoto Computer Gakuin Kamogawa School, Kyoto St. Catherine High School
- Current textbooks include HTML4 tags.However, by the time the next Courses of Study are implemented, HTML5 is expected to be quite popular.HTML5 is strong in multimedia such as video and audio, and smartphones and iPads in particular are increasingly compatible with HTML5.We will introduce some programs and practice HTML5.
- (3) Lesson plans for "Information Science" and "Society and Information
- Dr. Sankichi Takahashi, Professor, Senri Koran University
- Common subject information will be organized into two courses in the next curriculum.What kind of lesson development can be considered in accordance with the new curriculum guidelines?We will offer hints for each subject of "Information Science" and "Society and Information".
- entrance fee
- Free.Transportation expenses are to be borne by the participants.
- If you wish to participate, please return the attached entry sheet by fax at the toll-free number by Thursday, July 14.
After confirming your attendance, we will contact you with further details.
Due to the venue, applications will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.Thank you for your understanding.
- Contact Information
- 5-1-3 Miyahara, Yodogawa-ku, Osaka 532-0003, Japan
Jikkyo Shuppan Osaka Branch Office
5 Gobancho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-8377, Japan Jikkyo Shuppan Co.
Attn: YOKOYAMA, Transfer 3 Section
- Send entry sheet to: FAX 0120-070-772 (toll free)