Last year, the contents of the explanation of the new course of study were announced, and I am informed that you are considering a new curriculum at the school site.I think that you have made various attempts to develop your classes on a regular basis. However, in the case of publishing, classes and examples of lectures by teachers with the cooperation of Kyoto Information Graduate University and Kyoto Computer Gakuin are available. We organized an “Information Class Support Seminar” with content such as solutions.
We know that this is a busy time, but I would like to inform you that many teachers will gather to provide you with a useful opportunity for your classes.
- Day time
- July 30, 2011 (Sat) 14: 00-17: 30
- Kyoto Computer Gakuin Kyoto Station School New Building 3F (Kyoto Information Graduate University Kyoto Station Satellite)
- Street address
- 10-5 Nomaemachi, Nishikujoji, Minami-ku, Kyoto, Kyoto
- Jikkyo Publishing Co., Ltd.
- Kyoto Information Graduate University, Kyoto Computer Gakuin
- Contents (planned)
- ① "Digital representation of colors -Mosaic murals"
- Hyogo Prefectural Itami Kita High School Teacher Katsuhiko Sato
- Students will practice digital representation of colors using the algorithm for creating mosaic murals often found at cultural festivals.
- Think about color reduction algorithms and color space modeling, such as how to reduce the number of colors and what it means to have similar colors.
- ② “Multimedia smartphone support! HTML5 that even high school students can do so far "
- Kyoto Computer Gakuin Kamogawa School Teacher, Kyoto St. Catherine High School Lecturer Kayo Aoyama
- Current textbooks include HTML4 tags.However, when the next course of study is implemented, HTML5 seems to be quite popular.HTML5 is strong against multimedia such as video and audio, and smartphones and iPads are especially supporting HTML5.Therefore, we are going to practice HTML5 while introducing some programs.
- ③ "Science of information" and "Society and information" class development plan
- Prof. Sankichi Takahashi, Professor, Senri Kinran University
- Common subject information will be organized into two subjects in the next curriculum.What kind of class development can be considered by following the new course of study?We propose class tips for each subject of "Information Science" and "Society and Information".
- Entry fee
- free.Please pay for transportation expenses at your own expense.
- If you would like to participate, please refer to the freephone fax by July 14 (Thu) entry sheet Please return.
After confirming your attendance, we will contact you with details.
In addition, due to the venue, application will be on a first-come-first-served basis.Thank you for your understanding.
- Contact information
- 5-1-3 Miyahara, Yodogawa-ku, Osaka 532-0003, Osaka Prefecture
Jikkyo Publishing Osaka Branch
5 Gobancho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-8377, Japan
Person in charge: Editing Section Yokoyama
- entry sheet Destination: FAX 0120-070-772 (toll-free)