On August 1 (Friday), a lecture organized by the Japan Society for Information Systems (NAIS) will be held.
We are looking for participants widely, so please join us and join us.
NAIS Special Lecture
- August 1, 2008 (Friday)
- Reception 15: 45-
Scheduled end 17:50
- Kyoto Information Graduate University, Kyoto Station Satellite Hall
- * 7 minutes on foot from JR Kyoto Station Hachijo Exit
- Professor, Graduate School of Information Science, Nara Institute of Science and Technology
- Cabinet Secretariat Information Security Assistant
- Hide Yamaguchi
- "Direction of advanced information security in response to the social infrastructure of information systems"
- To date, information security has the implicit assumption of perimeter defense, and many technologies have been created and used.
However, with the recent social infrastructure of information systems, the mutual connection of business systems, and the openness of various information processing, this concept of boundary protection has collapsed and new models need to be built.
Furthermore, as social activities increase their dependence on information systems, there is a great need for improved robustness and availability of information systems themselves.
We will review these situations and discuss the direction of future technological development.
- Participation is free.If you would like to participate, please apply by Wednesday, July 30.
- NAIS Secretariat (The Kyoto College of Graduate Studies for Informatics)
- Contact: Matsumura
- E-mail: nais-office @kcg .ac.jp
- * Write "NAIS Lecture Request" in the subject line, and let us know your name, contact information and number of people.
- URL: http://nais.kcg.jp/