The Nippon Applied Informatics Society (NAIS) has begun working on next-generation agricultural informatics (Smart Agriculture) as a new field of applied information technology.We are pleased to announce the "Next Generation Agriculture Green Collar Forum" co-hosted by Kyoto University of Information Science and Technology and Vegetable Planet Association of Japan.You can learn about innovation born from the synergy of "agriculture X different things" with former Google Senior Vice President Murakami and Smart Agriculture venture entrepreneurs in Kyoto, the ancient capital of Japan.On the day, we will be able to listen to lectures at the Tokyo Satellite and Sapporo Satellite of the Graduate School using the teleconferencing system of The Kyoto College of Graduate Studies for Informatics.We sincerely look forward to your application.
Chairman of the Executive Committee Prof. Hiromasa Taka, Kyoto University of Information Science and Technology
Next Generation Agriculture Green Collar Forum
A full day of learning in the ancient capital of Kyoto with former Google President Murakami and Smart Agri venture managers!
~NAIS 10th Anniversary
- Convention entry fee
- Kyoto: General (5,000 yen)
Kyoto: ANIA members (Kyoto Information Industry Association, etc.) (special fee)
Tokyo: General (2,000 yen)
Tokyo: ANIA members (Kyoto Information Industry Association, etc.) (special fee)
Sapporo: (free of charge)
General students (free of charge) / KCG Group students, faculty and staff (free of charge)
Please pay the registration fee at the venue on the day of the event.
*General students must present their student ID at the venue on the day of the event.
- Date and Time
- Saturday, February 6, 2016 10:00 (doors open 9:30) - 6:00 p.m. Social 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
- Kyoto Venue: The Kyoto College of Graduate Studies for Informatics Kyoto Ekimae Satellite Large Hall
Tokyo Venue: Kyoto Institute of Information Science, Tokyo Satellite ( video streaming)
Sapporo venue: The Kyoto College of Graduate Studies for Informatics Sapporo Satellite (Video distribution)
- NAIS (Nippon Applied Informatics Society)
- joint sponsorship
- The Kyoto College of Graduate Studies for Informatics
Vegetable Planet Association, Inc.
- National Federation of Local Information Industry Associations
Kyoto Information Industry Association
Japan Society for Business Modeling as a non-profit organization
ALFAE General Incorporated Association
- Opening remarks and general information [10:00-10:30].
- Keynote Address [10:30-11:20].
- Agriculture X Innovation Strategies
Sumito Yasuoka, Research Coordinator, Policy Division, Minister's Secretariat, Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries
- Lecture 1 [12:30-13:20].
- Overall Green Collar Activities
Tomoshi Nagawa, Vice President, Vegetable Planet Association
- Lecture 2 [13:20-14:10].
- Agriculture X Digital & Education Strategy
Norio Murakami (President, Vegetable Planet Association, Former Senior Vice President, Google, Inc.)
Shinzo Kobayashi, CTO, Vegetable Planet Association
- Lecture 3 [14:10-15:00].
- Agriculture X Tohoku Recovery Strategy
Nobuo Hariu (President, Stage Farm Co., Ltd.)
- Lecture 4 [15:10-16:00].
- Agriculture X Strawberry Global Strategy
Daiki Iwasa (President and CEO, GRA Inc.)
- Lecture 5 [16:00-16:50].
- Agriculture X Satellite Strategy
Masata Kaneda (CEO, SEL Corporation)
- Panel Discussion [16:50-17:50].
- All speakers