NAIS (Nippon Applied Informatics Society) has started to work on the next-generation agricultural informatics (Smart Agriculture) as a new field of applied information technology.The "Next Generation Agriculture Green Collar Forum" will be held jointly with the Kyoto Institute of Information and the Vegetable Planet Association.In Kyoto, the ancient capital of Japan, you can learn about the innovation born from the synergy of "agriculture X different things" with Mr. Murakami, former Senior Vice President of Google and President of Google Japan, and Smart Agriculture venture entrepreneurs.On the day, we will be able to listen to lectures at the Tokyo Satellite and Sapporo Satellite of the Graduate School using the teleconferencing system of The Kyoto College of Graduate Studies for Informatics.We are sincerely looking forward to your application.
Executive Committee Chairman: Professor Hironobu Taka, Kyoto Institute of Information Graduate University
Next Generation Agriculture Green Collar Forum
A whole day of learning in the ancient city of Kyoto with former Google President Murakami and Smart Agri venture executives!
〜NAIS 10th Anniversary
- Conference Participation Fee
- Kyoto: General (5,000 yen)
Kyoto: ANIA members (Kyoto Information Industry Association, etc.) (special rate)
Tokyo: General (2,000 yen)
Tokyo: ANIA members (Kyoto Information Industry Association, etc.) (special fee)
General students (free) / KCG Group students, faculty and staff (free)
Please pay the participation fee at the venue on the day.
Please present your student ID card at the venue on the day of the event for general students.
- Date and Time
- Saturday, February 6, 2016 10:00 (doors open 9:30) - 18:00 Social event 18:00 - 20:00
- Kyoto Venue: The Kyoto College of Graduate Studies for Informatics Kyoto Ekimae Satellite Large Hall
Tokyo Venue: Kyoto Institute of Information Graduate University, Tokyo Satellite (Video Streaming)
Sapporo venue: The Kyoto College of Graduate Studies for Informatics Sapporo Satellite (Video distribution)
- NAIS (Nippon Applied Informatics Society)
- joint sponsorship
- The Kyoto College of Graduate Studies for Informatics
Vegetable Planet Association, Inc.
- National Federation of Local Information Industry Associations
Kyoto Information Industry Association
The Business Model Association of Japan, a non-profit organization
ALFAE General Incorporated Association
- Opening Remarks and General Information [10:00-10:30].
- Keynote Speech [10:30-11:20].
- Agriculture X Innovation Strategy
Sumito Yasuoka (Research Coordinator, Policy Division, Minister's Secretariat, Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries)
- Lecture 1 [12:30-13:20].
- Overall green collar activities
Tomoshi Nagawa (Vice President, Vegetable Planet Association)
- Lecture 2 [13:20-14:10].
- Agriculture X Digital & Education Strategy
Norio Murakami (President, Vegetable Planet Association; Former Senior Vice President, Google, USA)
Shinzo Kobayashi (CTO, Vegetable Planet Association)
- Lecture 3 [14:10-15:00].
- Agriculture X Tohoku Recovery Strategy
Nobuo Hariu (President, Butai Farm Co., Ltd.)
- Lecture 4 [15:10-16:00].
- Agriculture X Global Strategy for Strawberries
Daiki Iwasa (President, GRA Co., Ltd.)
- Lecture 5 [16:00-16:50].
- Agriculture X Satellite Strategy
Masata Kaneda (CEO, SEL Corporation)
- Panel Discussion [16:50-17:50].
- All speakers