On September 20 (Sun.), the ET Robocon 2009 Kansai Regional Competition will be held at Kyoto Computer Gakuin Kyoto Ekimae Campus.ET Robocon is an event themed on technical education in the field of embedded software.
The competition consists of a traditional competition in which contestants compete for speed by driving autonomously on a predetermined course using a LEGO-brick (RCX) car body, and a new model called NXT, a walking type with an inverted pendulum, has been added this year.Both teams compete in software technology based on the same hardware (car body), which is analyzed and designed using UML (*) and other methods.
UML (Unified Modeling Language)
On September 20, there will be a competition (speed race) using robot cars, and on the following day, September 21, there will be a workshop to discuss the relationship between design and speed racing.If you are interested, please feel free to join us.
- Sunday, September 20, 2009
- 13:00-17:15 ET Robot Contest Competition
- September 21, 2009 (Monday, holiday)
- 10：00～14：00 Workshop
- Kyoto Computer Gakuin Kyoto Ekimae School (7 minutes walk west from JR Kyoto Station)
- Japan Embedded Systems Technology Association (JASA)
- NPO Society for Embedded Software Managers and Engineers (SESSAME)
- Kyoto Institute of Information Science and Technology,Kyoto Computer Gakuin
- [Sight] [Sight] [Sight] [Sight
- ET Robocon Official Site
- ET Robocon 2009 Kansai Region Official Site
- [To the Press
- Reference page