A special lecture by the Japan Chapter of the Association for Information Systems (NAIS) will be held on June 12th (Tuesday) at the Kyoto College of Graduate Studies for Informatics.
NAIS Special Lecture "IT Management Innovation at Matsushita Electric"
- Day and time
- June 12, 2007 (Tuesday)
- Reception 17: 30 ~, start 18:00, scheduled end 19:30
- Meeting place
- The Kyoto College of Graduate Studies for Informatics, Hyakumanben campus
- (7, Hyakumamben, Tanaka Monzencho, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto)
- Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd. Headquarters Information Planning Group Group Manager
- Director Takao Yajima
- The point
- Since the establishment of the IT Innovation Headquarters in 2000, we have been promoting management innovation utilizing IT with the aim of becoming "light and fast" Matsushita Electric.In this lecture, we will mainly introduce the "background, contents (including case studies), results, future issues and directions" of IT management innovation.
- Attendance is free.If you would like to attend, please apply by June 8th (Friday).
NAIS Secretariat (Kyoto College of Graduate Studies for Informatics)
* If there are many applicants, it will be on a first-come, first-served basis.