On August 24th (Friday), a lecture by the Japan Chapter of the Association for Information Systems (NAIS) will be held at The Kyoto College of Graduate Studies for Informatics, Hyakumanen Campus.
NAIS Lecture "The Role and Challenges of the Information Systems Division"
- Date & Time
- Friday, August 24, 2007
- Registration 15:30-, Start 16:00, Estimated end 17:30
- The Kyoto College of Graduate Studies for Informatics, Hyakumanben campus
- (7, Tanakamonzen-cho, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto City, Hyakumanben-agaru)
- IT Infrastructure Division, Benic Solution Co.
- Mr. Ikuya Takimoto
- Lecturer Biography
- March 1990 Graduated from the Department of Aeronautical Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Kyoto University.
- After joining Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd. in April of the same year, he served as Counselor, Information Planning Section, Information Systems Department, Planning Office, Aerospace Division, General Manager, Information Systems Department, Planning Office, Aerospace Division, and Counselor, Planning Headquarters, Aerospace Company, before being transferred to Benic Solution Corporation in April 2005 as Director and General Manager of Chubu Office.
- Currently, he is a director of Benic Solution Co.
- Outline of Lecture
- Today, the role of information systems has become inseparable from corporate management.On the other hand, corporate information system departments have been slow to respond to changes in their roles, and there are fears that information systems may become a bottleneck in corporate management.
- In this lecture, he will give an overview of the current situation of corporate information systems departments and discuss the roles and issues required of them, using case examples.
- Everyone is welcome to attend.
- Contact Information
- Attendance is free of charge.If you wish to attend the lecture, please register by Wednesday, August 22.
- NAIS Secretariat (The Kyoto College of Graduate Studies for Informatics)
- Phone : 075-711-0161
Attn: NOISHIKI, HIROSE
- Email: email@example.com
Please write "I wish to attend the NAIS Special Lecture" in the subject line and provide your name, contact information, and the number of attendees.
- URL : http://nais.kcg.jp/
- Phone : 075-711-0161
In the event that there are too many applicants, the application will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.