At The Kyoto College of Graduate Studies for Informatics (KCGI), in the second year of the second year, we will work on a course completion project that can be called the culmination of knowledge acquired so far.The project for the completion of the course has the same significance as a master's thesis in a conventional research graduate school in terms of the awarding of degrees.
On February 7, we held a presentation of this year's course completion projects.Group and individual presentations were made under the following titles and critiqued by the supervising professors and others.
- Web-based Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- A Study of ERP Consultant Education Based on IT Skill Standards
- Success Conditions for ERP Implementation in Chinese Manufacturing Companies
- SAP R/3 implementation study for a major care and welfare company
- Changes in ERP usage patterns brought about by SOA
- Web-based Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Validation of strategic CRMM through validity analysis (CRMM: Customer Relationship Marketing Model)
- Web-based supply chain management (SCM)
- Proposal of new services that contribute to the development of the convenience store industry SCM model that enables EC products to be picked up at convenience stores
- Strategic Use of IT in Chinese Companies - Promotion of SCM
- Data Warehouse (DWH) and Knowledge Management
- Design and build survey and research capabilities for data mining tools
- Creation of a database in Japanese for Adventure Works, a virtual company, and examples of practical use.
- Building a DB integration site with ASP.NET and SQL Server
- ICT Research
- A Study of Environmentally Conscious Automobile Recycling Problem Using System Dynamics Model
- Research on NAT-crossing technology for P2P distribution of broadband content