To teachers in charge of high school subject "information"
We have held seminars to support high school teachers.Based on these achievements, the following programs have been adopted as a training program for improving the leadership of science and mathematics teachers by the Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST), following last year.Therefore, we will hold an "information" class support seminar as follows.Please join us.We would appreciate it if you could let the interested teachers know.
(Germany) Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST) SPP / Science and Mathematics Teachers' Leadership Improvement Training Program
Training on "modeling and simulation" and "utilization of multimedia" Part 3
- Day and time
- Saturday, August 2, 2008
- 14: 00-18: 00 (13:00 reception starts)
- Meeting place
- Kyoto College of Graduate Studies for Informatics Kyoto Ekimae Satellite (Kyoto Computer Gakuin Kyoto Ekimae School New Building)
- * 7 minutes walk west from JR "Kyoto" station Hachijo exit
- Main event
- The Kyoto College of Graduate Studies for Informatics
- High school information teacher
- 40 people (first-come-first-served basis)
- Entry fee
- Free (Please pay the transportation fee at your own expense)
- Special feature
- We are planning to bring back the CD-ROM of the teaching materials and the proceedings.
- (1) Introduction to the educational object-oriented programming language "Dolittle" -Multimedia (music) and simulation-
- Lecturer: Takeo Tatsumi, Associate Professor, Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology
- (2) Geocentric theory? Heliocentrism? Solar system model and planet simulation
- Lecturer: Professor Kazushi Sakuhana, Kyoto College of Graduate Studies for Informatics
- (3) Report of a robot car production class using Dolittle
- Lecturer: Keiji Emi, Associate Professor, Kyoto College of Graduate Studies for Informatics
- * We are planning a social gathering (participation fee 3,500 yen) after the event.
- Kyoto Prefectural Board of Education
- Kyoto City Board of Education
- Shiga Prefectural Board of Education
- Osaka Prefectural Board of Education
- Osaka City Board of Education
- Hyogo Prefectural Board of Education
- Hyogo prefecture
- Kobe City Board of Education
- Nara Prefectural Board of Education
- Wakayama Prefectural Board of Education
- This year's program was adopted by JST "SPP / Science and Mathematics Teachers' Leadership Improvement Training Program"
About the selection result of the 2008 secondary recruitment of "Science and Mathematics Teachers' Leadership Improvement Training Project"
- Pdf file for printing
- Here Please from